Substance Use Disorder Treatment Services
Genesee Community Health Center helps those seeking treatment for substance use disorders. We offer substance use disorder treatment as part of your overall primary care. To access substance use disorder treatment you will need to make GCHC your primary care provider.
- Drug and Alcohol Use Treatment
- Brief Interventions
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) for Substance Use
- Coordination of MAT During Medical visits
- Free Narcan Kits and Narcan training
- Recovery Coaches/Health Coaches as part of the integrated care team